1. Where are you located?
We're just five miles east of Sequim, 80 miles northwest of Seattle, near Port Angeles. Visit our directions page for detailed information.
2. What are your hours of operation?
Sunday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 3 a.m.
Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 a.m.
3. How old do you have to be to gamble?
Slots and Table Games - 21 years and over.
4. Does 7 Cedars offer Valet parking?
Yes, we have complimentary valet parking beginning at 11 a.m.
5. Do you have wheelchairs available for your guests?
Yes, wheelchairs are available through our security personnel.
6. Are children allowed on property?
Children may dine in the Salish Room Buffet.
7. How many Slot Machines do you have?
We have nearly 500 machines with 110 of the latest titles. To learn more, visit the casino section of our site.
8. Do you have a place for RV's?
We have RV parking without hook up's. Please check in with the main cashier cage for validation.
9. How is my information being used/what is your privacy statement?
Our site is completely secure, and you can view our full privacy statement here.
10. Are gift cards available?
Yes, gift cards are available in any denomination. They may be redeemed here at the casino for show tickets, shopping, dining and tournament entries. They are also good at The Cedars at Dungeness Golf Course or at Longhouse Market & Deli – you can even use them to purchase gas at Longhouse! Gift cards can be purchased in person, by phone or online .
11. Can you smoke at 7 Cedars?
1. What is Totem Rewards?
Totem Rewards is our loyalty club program with free enrollment and great benefits. To learn more and sign up now, click here.
2. What can I do with my points?
You may use your points for redemption at the casino, golf course and Longhouse Market & Deli.
3. Do you have tournaments?
Yes, we have weekly Blackjack, and monthly Poker Tournaments. Visit our Gaming Calendar to view upcoming monthly tournaments.
1. How old do you have to be to gamble?
Slots and Table Games - 21 years and over.
2. How many slot machines do you have?
We have nearly 500 slot machines with 110 of the latest titles. To learn more, visit the Slot Machine section of our site.
3. What kind of table games do you offer?
We have six different table games, including Blackjack and Roulette. To learn more about all our table games, visit the Table Games section of our site.
4. Do you have tournaments?
Yes, we have Blackjack and Poker Tournaments. Visit our Gaming Calendar to view upcoming tournaments.
5. Do you have a Player Rewards Program?
Yes. Totem Rewards is our loyalty club program with free enrollment and great benefits. To learn more and sign up now, click here.
1. When is the course open?
The Cedars at Dungeness Golf Course is open all year long.
2. What is the course like?
It is a 6,456-yard, par 72, 18-hole Championship course. For a detailed description along with course info, map, and hole descriptions, visit the Golf section of our site.
3. Does the golf course offer dining?
Yes, we have two restaurants - The Double Eagle Steak & Seafood and Stymie's Bar & Grill. To read more and view menus, visit the Dining Options section of the site.
4. Do you offer golf lessons?
Absolutely - read our instructor bios and find out more information here.
5. Can I schedule a tournament or bring a group to the course?
6. Does the course have a pro shop?
We have an excellent pro shop, and you can even shop for items online.
1. Is this site and my personal information secure?
Yes, we have taken every precaution available to secure our Web site. It is required by law that online stores keep your personal information strictly confidential. On any site, ensure you see a closed padlock symbol in your status or address bar before entering sensitive information. You can click on the padlock to view validity.
2. May I call with my credit card, rather than entering it on the site?
Yes, you may provide the information via telephone during normal business hours. To see store hours and obtain contact info, visit the Shopping section of our site.
3. How long should it take to receive my item?
Normally, shipments take between five to seven business days, however this depends on shipping method and destination.
4. Are faster shipping options available?
We use both UPS and the US Postal Service. If your package is required immediately, please call or send an email so that you may request a preferred shipping method. When you specify a preferred method, this will affect the cost.
5. Will I be charged sales tax?
Sales tax is 6% at the Cedar Bough, and 8.4% at The Cedars at Dungeness Golf Course.
6. Any possibility my item will not be available?
We carry many one-of-a-kind items in our store/ site and are quick to remove these from the Web site, but occasionally live sales within the store create a void in the inventory. On one-of-a-kind items, we always need to confirm availability of your purchase. If the item is no longer available, we will notify you. On any regular merchandise that results in a back-order, we will notify you of the estimated shipping date as soon as possible.
7. What if I wish to return an item?
If upon receipt of your package you find that you are dissatisfied with an item, please properly repackage the item to be returned. Our policy is to exchange the merchandise for equal value, or issue a credit. The item must be returned to us in the same condition and must be postmarked within 30 days from the original date of sale.
• Please enclose a copy of your invoice.
• Specify whether you want to exchange the item or receive a credit.
• Insure your package and return it to the point or purchase (golf pro shop, gift shop, etc.)
8. What are the customs procedures on an international order?
Depending on where you live, your purchase may be subject to import tax or duty. These fees are levied once the shipment reaches your country. We cannot determine how much you will be charged, therefore we do not estimate or collect these fees. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
6. Are special orders available?
We can occasionally accommodate special orders. Please call or email the shop to discuss your request.
1. What kind of entertainment do you offer?
We have live jazz, dance bands, comedy, and special shows. Check out what's happening on our Event Calendar.
2. Where can I purchase tickets?
You can purchase tickets online or at the Totem Rewards Club desk.
3. Can I use Totem Rewards points to purchase tickets for shows?
4. Can children attend concerts?
Club Seven is a 21 and over venue since it's located inside the casino.
5. Are cameras allowed at shows?
We usually do not allow flash or video, but this depends on the artist's contract.
6. Are wheelchair seats available?
Yes, our venue is wheelchair accessible.
7. Who do I contact regarding booking entertainment?
For entertainment bookings, contact the manager of Club Seven, Jeff Crumb, (360)-681-6705.
1. How many restaurants do you have/ what type of cuisine?
We offer a variety of dining options - learn all about our restaurants and view full menus here.
2. Can I make a reservation?
The Salish Room Buffet accepts reservations for parties of five or more, and The Double Eagle Steak & Seafood accepts all reservations. The Totem Bar & Grille does not accept reservations.
3. Are children allowed in the restaurants?
Children are allowed in the Salish Room Buffet as well as both The Double Eagle Steak & Seafood and Stymie's at the golf course. Children are not allowed in the Totem Bar & Grille since it is a part of the casino.
4. Is there a dress code?