You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Normally shipments take between 5 to 7 business days, however this depends on shipping method and destination. We use both UPS and the US Postal Service. If your package is required immediately please call or send an email so that you may request a preferred shipping method. When you specify a preferred method, this will affect the cost. In general, the faster the service, the higher the price. Depending on where you live your purchase may be subject to import tax or duty. These fees are levied once the shipment reaches your country. We cannot determine how much you will be charged therefore we do not estimate or collect these fees. For further information please contact your local customs office.
- Privacy & Security
- Our postal address is 170756 Hwy 101 Sequim, WA 98382 We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 1-(360)-683-7777 For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible). We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, shared with agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes, , disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website. With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them . Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address, write to us at the above address. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number. Security method for the transmission of payment data is SSL 128 bit.
- Returns & Replacements
- If upon receipt of your package you find that you are dissatisfied with an item please properly repackage the item to be returned. Our policy is to exchange the merchandise for equal value, or issue a credit. The item must be returned to us in the same condition and must be postmarked within thirty days from the original date of sale. * Please enclose a copy of your invoice. * Specify whether you want to exchange the item or receive a credit. * Insure your package and ship to: 7 Cedars Gift Shop Attn: Returns/Nancy 270756 Highway 101 Sequim, WA 98382
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All transactions will be handled in US Dollars only. No other currencies will be accepted.